- Check for ears. A large portion of gods and goddesses hiding in Aigon are nekomimi, and those that aren’t gods are probably angels.
- Blue eyes. If they have blue eyes, with only a few exceptions, they are likely Plattian gods, due to their region of birth.
- Wearing Plattian armor. They love armor.
- Impractical clothing. Showing up in a cloak for a battle requiring agility, or wearing full armor to the swimming pool, or showing up nude in the arctic, are all practices of out of touch gods posing as mere mortals.
- Using magic in front of mortals without thinking about how they’ll react.
- Eating copious amounts of candy or other sweets and not gaining an ounce.
- Owning a temple in their back yard.
- Slaying enemies with incredible ease.
- Announcing to the world that they are gods.