- 3000: Luna and Sol marry, beginning a reign of terror over creatures unlike gods. Luna wants a child but Sol refuses to give her one. She cheats on him with a charming stranger, bearing twins, and lying about their origin.
- 3102: Anika and Adrian take the throne after the accidental death of their father. Anika begins freeing angel slaves, and the kingdom is unhappy about this. A mysterious stranger decides to intervene, seducing Adrian in order to get to Anika and overthrow her.
- 3109: The stranger reveals his name and face. Nathaniel successfully overthrows Anika. Anika makes friends with an angel, an ancient warrior, and a hybrid whilst roaming the Aigon Forest. Anika moves in with the hybrid, Otirik, and they marry.
- 3112: Otirik and Anika have two year old twins, and a war is brewing. Platt lies in ruins and most of the gods are dead, aside from Anika who is in Aigon, Adrian, who became disillusioned and is now locked away, and Kitten, who is going her own way, completely unaware.
- 3115: Kitten has married and given birth to a baby girl, with Slenderman. She is visited by the angel Jasper, whom she is unaware is working for Nathaniel, who asks her to consider arranging a marriage between her daughter and his newborn brother. She agrees. She finds out that Anika is living near her, and goes to meet her, catching up and agreeing to raise her children should something happen to them.
- 3117: Jasper follows kitten when she is visiting Anika, finding where she lives and calling an army to destroy them. Kitten flees with the children, and Anika and Otirik are slain by Nathaniel’s own hand.
- 3125: Estrella becomes the new queen while Nathaniel slinks back into the shadows. Her brother grows jealous and kills her, then kills himself out of guilt. With nobody left, the line of demigods remains as the royal class, desperate to claim the power they once knew, leaving them open to the hardships and manipulation Nathaniel is so good at.
- 3126: Emily gives birth to a girl who is the love child of her and her betrothed. But she falls in love with another, driving Orion mad, until he is intent to kill them. But instead he ends up killed, or believed so. His body was never found.
- 3152: Many uneventful years passed, and then Sapphire met a stranger. He was charming mysterious, and altogether dangerous. She ran away with him, leaving no trace.
Direct Plattian Line
|Luna||Goddess of creation and creativity; married to Sol; mother of the twins Anika and Adrian.|
|Sol||God of war and of kings; husband of Luna; father of twins Anika and Adrian|
|Anglios||God of hunting and animals; married to Liola; father of Kitty/Kitten|
|Anika||Goddess of health and fertility; married to Otirik; mother of twins Estrella and Auditore|
|Adrain||God of destruction and decay; love interest is Nathaniel|
|Estrella||Goddess of maturity and age|
|Auditore||God of flight and freedom; love interest is Angel Prince, Neko|
Indirect Plattian Line (demigods)
|Liola||A beautiful Neko woman; sorceress; mother of Kitty/Kitten; married to Anglios|
|Kitty/Kitten||Neko demigoddess and sorceress; mother of Emily; married to Slenderman|
|Emily||Neko demigoddess; warrior and slender; mother of Sapphire; dating Josh|
|Sapphire||Neko demigoddess; ultimate weapon;
Mother of Burrito; unmarried (father unknown)
|Burrito (Bo)||Neko demigod; warrior and sorcerer; father of Caprella and “mother” of Bobo; engaged to Taco|
|Caprella||Neko demigoddess and dragon warrior|
|Bobo||Alter-dimensional child of Burrito and Taco|
|Tem Digit||Neko psychic; history fanatic; widowed; father of Dylia|
|Dylia||Neko sorceress; last living Plattian; love interest Yhorm; deceased before reproducing|
Unrelated (not a relative of the generation they are from)
|Oracle||Sorcerer and fate|
|Nathaniel||Evil human, specialties are lying manipulation; love interest of Adrian|
|Otirik||Half angel, half demon, with slight regenerative properties; married to Anika|
|Zaika||The angel queen, mother of Neko|
|Neko||Angel prince and key weapon in most fights|
|Akito||Neko’s evil brother, one whose power nearly parallels Nathaniel’s|
|Slenderman||Come on, everyone already knows what he can do, married to Kitty|
|Josh||Bionic human, married to Emily|
|Orion||Mute angel boy, father of Emily’s child Sapphire|
|Jasper, Michael, Gabriel, Lucifer, Alexander, and Jacob||Orion’s six brothers, all equally interesting, but not as important|
|Valu||Last remaining fairy prince and at one point, a lover of Neko’s|
|Taco, Tac Nayn and Nyan Cat||Indescribable, mysterious brothers, living separately but together, recycled through life over and over again. Taco is engaged to Burrito.|
|King||Burrito’s half brother, best friend, and worst enemy. Nathaniel’s son. Mated to Della.|
|Della||Caprella’s ex-battle dragon and mother of Burtal, Yorum, and Capi.|
|Ty||Anthropomorphic friend of Bo’s, Neko’s last lover|
|Bruja||A cursed witch who attaches herself relentlessly to unsuspecting customers who are looking to buy pretty masks from her souvenir shop|
|Mos||A powerful mask enthusiast and hardcore stalker of King|
|Burrodilla||Technically Plattian, but does not exist in the timeline of the universe that we follow. Female version of Burrito and true mother of Bobo|
|Emrel||Leviathan or sea serpent. He’s friendly though. Mated to Sehla the fish.|
|Sehla the fish||An attractive fish who loves to make people feel good|
|Yhorm||From one of the Dark Souls games, takes on a different tone, and has a magical necklace that can make him human|
|Dylia (reincarnated)||Dylia in her new body, completely human|
|Dylain||Dylia’s son, an infant in the current timeline|
|Mia||Yhorm and Dylia’s daughter, who grew up to look just like her father.|
Kitten was desperate to feel like a real family, and everyone poked fun at her for such. As a child, despite her magical properties and obvious tie to the most royal of them all, she did not seem to care for combat, nor was she swayed by money and shiney objects. She just wanted a family. Annoyed by this, her parents did not follow her when she left just before her sixteenth birthday. Anglios, the God of Hunt, and Kitten’s own father, denied her.
Here she lay, next to her husband, whom she was sure would be beaming had he possessed a face, holding her three day old daughter. She was beautiful from the minute Kitten laid eyes on her, with the signature Plattian traits, and also sharing a few traits from her father. But there was this nagging feeling in the back of her mind. She couldn’t quite put her finger on it.
Later that night, after putting Emily to sleep, she pulled out her journal and took a look inside to refresh her memory of the future she was said to fulfill. She was greatly displeased with what she saw…
Slenderman kept staring at the ring he found in his pocket. How could it have gotten there? He didn’t know, he couldn’t remember. He did, however, know that the size of the ring was the same size Kitty wore.
They had been living together in the mansion for almost a year, without complication. She still had yet to meet his proxies, but he was certain she would be liked by them. She even turned the other way, ignoring when Slender killed periodically, understanding that he had to kill in order to survive.
She had recently started asking Slender to stay with her until she fell asleep at night. But last night, when she fell asleep, he didn’t leave. He couldn’t. He layed with her all night. He had never noticed how warm she was, or how beautiful she was when asleep, until then.
He knew she would stay no matter what, and it wasn’t like they were worried about “living in sin”, but the gesture mattered to him. He knew that that night was the night to make Kitty his wife.
Kitty and Slenderman walked through the woods leisurely for a short while, Kitty laughing as they talked for hours.
They ran across an old treehouse, but the ladder was long gone. “Slender? Is it safe to go up there?” Slenderman teleported up to the treehouse, taking a look around, determining it was safe. He had a feeling he’d been there before, but no recollection of actually being there.
“Slender!” Kitty called. “May I come up with you?” Slenderman teleported her into the treehouse with him. As they sat in the treehouse, Kitty picked up a journal that was laying in the corner and opened it to the first page.
After reading silently with Slenderman peering over her shoulder, she looked up into the blank faceless face. “You helped a little girl survive?” He shrugged. “I don’t remember.” She smiled. “There’s hope for you yet.”
Kitty was born of the Neko God of war, and a simple flower merchant’s daughter. Her father being the brother of Luna, Anika and Adrian’s mother, she was their cousin, and of course, key in the war. But she had different plans, and thought she could outrun her fate.
She took a deep breath and stepped through the magical barrier that separated Aigon forest from the Forest of Souls. Once on the other side, she walked the forty paces to the nearby river, and sat down by the bank to read a small leather-bound journal that her mother had given her. Originally, it was just a diary, but when her mother was on her deathbed, she had it enchanted to tell of her daughter’s destiny, and help guide the poor child.
She opened to the first page, and recognised the signature Plattian symbols of her father’s native tongue. She began to read:
“Long ago, I was created with the purpose to destroy. I was a different entity, a more whole one. But four of those personalities were too strong to stay as one, and we split into four brothers, I being the oldest and quite alone. I never knew anything other than an instinct to kill, until I saw her.”
She sighed. It was another typical love story. She’d read it a thousand times and still couldn’t believe that it had everything to do with where she came from and who her mother was, and her destiny. She felt as if someone were watching her, which only seemed to confirm her destiny. “Hello, Mr. Slender.” she said quietly, and waited for him to emerge from his hiding place.