- Sol’s dagger: Supernatural eternal prison
- Crystal goblet: reveals dreams of others and the truth
- Wooden goblet: poisons drinkers
- Golden goblet: Doubles magical strength
- Leviathan scales: invisibility
- Book of spells: spellcasting and spellbinding
- Book of Fate: tells the fate of the reader
- Love potion: Incorrectly named. Creates an unnatural and hypnotic dependency to the maker of the potion, while slowly draining the drinker’s powers.
- Morph crystal: Changes you into your inner creature.
- Soldier of shadow: Will fight in favor of someone pure of heart-unkillable.
- Bitter rocks: dissolvable pellets of poison that can kill thousands with one “rock” in the water supply.
- Mirror shard: shows your true self.
Oracle stood before the open window in the palace, solemnly and quietly saying his goodbyes to Platt. He looked to the temple and said his prayers to Luna that Nathaniel would not succeed.
Turning to the scroll lain across his room’s table, he readied his pen and began to write. He wrote of the impending doom of the kingdom that he had come to love. He wrote of all of Nathaniel’s secrets.
When he finished, he made a map of Aigon, and marked on the map all of the places that he his essential relics. He knew that Nathaniel’s power wavered in the presence of such relics.
He then marked all of the places that he hid the artifacts that could be used as a weapon against Nathaniel and his army. Once the map was drafted, he rolled it and the scroll together, and sent a pigeon to deliver it to a human that lived in Aigon.
This human would later find Anika and deliver the information to her so that she could find the artifacts before Nathaniel could.
Oracle walked back to the edge of the window and looked over the ledge to see how far it was down. After a deep breath, he resigned to his fate.
- You may not show humans into the city.
- One must always be kind to the royals.
- One must respect experts in their areas.
- Do not reveal the most sacred places in Platt to an outsider.
- It is illegal to own an angel.
- Pets must have magical properties if you wish to have them in Platt.
- Do not intentionally kill large masses of humans.
- Always be in favor of learning.
- Dark magic can only be performed by a priestess.
- The future is to be a secret.
- Plattian is the only language that can be spoken in the temple.
- Vegan diet is only for the sacred.
- You may only cut your hair once a year.
- You must petition the queen before assembling an army.
- You must petition the king before marriage.
- All creature marriages are to take place in the temple.
- Only light Gods/Goddesses are allowed in the innermost temple.
- Only linen can be worn in the temple.
- All contracts are to be signed in blood or are otherwise invalid.
- If you live for longer than a year outside of Platt, you may not return.
- Every Plattian must know how to read Plattian.
- Always have a backup power storage artifact on your person.
- Do not kill animals unapologetically.
- Do not question the judgement of the royals.
- The Royals are the Ultimate Law.
My dear sister, I am so sorry for what I’ve done. I’ve fallen prey to an ancient predator, one you could not imagine. He’s going to be difficult to fight, but I believe in you. I always did.
If anyone can end his reign of terror before it begins, it is you, Anika.
I’m not sure you’ll get this, and I’ll likely be dead when you do. Just know this, the day they kill me is the day our good city falls. If we cannot restore the balance, none shall enter.
Swiftly, dearest sister.
Kill that sonofabitch.
I never had the intention of sending the world into a downward spiral, a mass of rioting, an unbalanced place. I never meant for him to die. I just wanted to be a mother.
In the depths of my despair, the most beautiful streak of light dropped in front of me from the heavens, and two beings even greater than myself stood before me. I thought that they would bring about a Golden era to our Silver Plattian rule. So I raised them as my own, and the masses were none the wiser.
But things just… Aren’t ever that simple. He had to die, and I wish I’d had a warning. So I sent a keeper of fairies to retrieve the Oracle, and he came to me, bringing me the Book of Fate for my life and those before me. He came to stay with us, leaving the keeper in charge of the books, and I forever worried about the future.
Direct Plattian Line
|Luna||Goddess of creation and creativity; married to Sol; mother of the twins Anika and Adrian.|
|Sol||God of war and of kings; husband of Luna; father of twins Anika and Adrian|
|Anglios||God of hunting and animals; married to Liola; father of Kitty/Kitten|
|Anika||Goddess of health and fertility; married to Otirik; mother of twins Estrella and Auditore|
|Adrain||God of destruction and decay; love interest is Nathaniel|
|Estrella||Goddess of maturity and age|
|Auditore||God of flight and freedom; love interest is Angel Prince, Neko|
Indirect Plattian Line (demigods)
|Liola||A beautiful Neko woman; sorceress; mother of Kitty/Kitten; married to Anglios|
|Kitty/Kitten||Neko demigoddess and sorceress; mother of Emily; married to Slenderman|
|Emily||Neko demigoddess; warrior and slender; mother of Sapphire; dating Josh|
|Sapphire||Neko demigoddess; ultimate weapon;
Mother of Burrito; unmarried (father unknown)
|Burrito (Bo)||Neko demigod; warrior and sorcerer; father of Caprella and “mother” of Bobo; engaged to Taco|
|Caprella||Neko demigoddess and dragon warrior|
|Bobo||Alter-dimensional child of Burrito and Taco|
|Tem Digit||Neko psychic; history fanatic; widowed; father of Dylia|
|Dylia||Neko sorceress; last living Plattian; love interest Yhorm; deceased before reproducing|
Unrelated (not a relative of the generation they are from)
|Oracle||Sorcerer and fate|
|Nathaniel||Evil human, specialties are lying manipulation; love interest of Adrian|
|Otirik||Half angel, half demon, with slight regenerative properties; married to Anika|
|Zaika||The angel queen, mother of Neko|
|Neko||Angel prince and key weapon in most fights|
|Akito||Neko’s evil brother, one whose power nearly parallels Nathaniel’s|
|Slenderman||Come on, everyone already knows what he can do, married to Kitty|
|Josh||Bionic human, married to Emily|
|Orion||Mute angel boy, father of Emily’s child Sapphire|
|Jasper, Michael, Gabriel, Lucifer, Alexander, and Jacob||Orion’s six brothers, all equally interesting, but not as important|
|Valu||Last remaining fairy prince and at one point, a lover of Neko’s|
|Taco, Tac Nayn and Nyan Cat||Indescribable, mysterious brothers, living separately but together, recycled through life over and over again. Taco is engaged to Burrito.|
|King||Burrito’s half brother, best friend, and worst enemy. Nathaniel’s son. Mated to Della.|
|Della||Caprella’s ex-battle dragon and mother of Burtal, Yorum, and Capi.|
|Ty||Anthropomorphic friend of Bo’s, Neko’s last lover|
|Bruja||A cursed witch who attaches herself relentlessly to unsuspecting customers who are looking to buy pretty masks from her souvenir shop|
|Mos||A powerful mask enthusiast and hardcore stalker of King|
|Burrodilla||Technically Plattian, but does not exist in the timeline of the universe that we follow. Female version of Burrito and true mother of Bobo|
|Emrel||Leviathan or sea serpent. He’s friendly though. Mated to Sehla the fish.|
|Sehla the fish||An attractive fish who loves to make people feel good|
|Yhorm||From one of the Dark Souls games, takes on a different tone, and has a magical necklace that can make him human|
|Dylia (reincarnated)||Dylia in her new body, completely human|
|Dylain||Dylia’s son, an infant in the current timeline|
|Mia||Yhorm and Dylia’s daughter, who grew up to look just like her father.|
Kitten was desperate to feel like a real family, and everyone poked fun at her for such. As a child, despite her magical properties and obvious tie to the most royal of them all, she did not seem to care for combat, nor was she swayed by money and shiney objects. She just wanted a family. Annoyed by this, her parents did not follow her when she left just before her sixteenth birthday. Anglios, the God of Hunt, and Kitten’s own father, denied her.
Here she lay, next to her husband, whom she was sure would be beaming had he possessed a face, holding her three day old daughter. She was beautiful from the minute Kitten laid eyes on her, with the signature Plattian traits, and also sharing a few traits from her father. But there was this nagging feeling in the back of her mind. She couldn’t quite put her finger on it.
Later that night, after putting Emily to sleep, she pulled out her journal and took a look inside to refresh her memory of the future she was said to fulfill. She was greatly displeased with what she saw…